Definitions of flowing:
- noun: the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
- adjective: (of liquids) moving freely
Example: "A flowing brook"
- adjective: moving smoothly and continuously
Example: "Crowds flowing through the canyons of the streets"
- adjective: smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adjective: (of water) rising to the surface under internal hydrostatic pressure
Search for flowing at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse