Definitions of fool:
- noun: a person who lacks good judgment
- noun: a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun: a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the middle ages
- verb: make a fool or dupe of
- verb: indulge in horseplay
Example: "The bored children were fooling about"
- verb: fool or hoax
Example: "You can't fool me!"
- verb: spend frivolously and unwisely
Search for fool at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse