Definitions of fumble:
- noun: (sports) dropping the ball
- verb: make one's way clumsily or blindly
Example: "He fumbled towards the door"
- verb: drop or juggle or fail to play cleanly a grounder
Example: "Fumble a grounder"
- verb: handle clumsily
- verb: feel about uncertainly or blindly
- verb: make a mess of, destroy or ruin
Search for fumble at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse