Definitions of funny:
- adjective: experiencing odd bodily sensations
Example: "Told the doctor about the funny sensations in her chest"
- adjective: not as expected
Example: "Up to some funny business"
- adjective: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
Example: "Her speech has a funny twang"
- adjective: arousing or provoking laughter
Example: "Funny stories that made everybody laugh"
- adverb: in a comical manner
- adverb: in a strange manner
Example: "He acted kind of funny"
Search for funny at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse