Definitions of furrow:
- noun: a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- noun: a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- verb: hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
Example: "Furrow soil"
- verb: cut a furrow into a columns
- verb: make wrinkled or creased
Example: "Furrow one's brow"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #14324)
Search for furrow at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...