Definitions of fuse:
- noun: any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- noun: electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
- verb: make liquid or plastic by heating
Example: "The storm fused the electric mains"
- verb: become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat
Example: "The substances fused at a very high temperature"
- verb: equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse
- verb: mix together different elements
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #63977)
Search for fuse at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia