Definitions of future:
- noun: bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
- noun: a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
- noun: the time yet to come
- adjective: yet to be or coming
Example: "Some future historian will evaluate him"
- adjective: effective in or looking toward the future
Example: "He was preparing for future employment opportunities"
- adjective: a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
Example: "Future auxiliary"
Search for future at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse