Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of gap:
- noun: a narrow opening
- noun: a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures
Example: "Gap between income and outgo"
- noun: a pass between mountain peaks
- noun: an open or empty space in or between things
Example: "The explosion made a gap in the wall"
- noun: an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity
- verb: make an opening or gap in
Search for gap at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...