Definitions of gig:
- noun: a booking for musicians
Example: "They played a gig in New Jersey"
- noun: small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and no hood
- noun: tender that is a light ship's boat; often for personal use of captain
- noun: long and light rowing boat; especially for racing
- noun: a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies; used when fish are not biting
- noun: an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
Search for gig at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse