Definitions of glorious:
- adjective: having or worthy of pride
- adjective: having great beauty and splendor
Example: "A glorious spring morning"
- adjective: bringing great happiness and thankfulness
Example: "Glorious freedom"
- adjective: having or deserving or conferring glory
Example: "A long and glorious career"
- adjective: characterized by or attended with brilliance or grandeur
Example: "A glorious work of art"
Search for glorious at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse