Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of go for:
- verb: intend with some possibility of fulfilment
- verb: make an attempt at achieving something
- verb: have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
- verb: be pertinent or relevant or applicable
Example: "The same rules go for everyone"
- verb: give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to
Example: "I go for this resolution"
Search for go for at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...