Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of gore:
- noun: a triangular piece of cloth
- noun: coagulated blood from a wound
- noun: vice president of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- noun: the shedding of blood resulting in murder
- verb: wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- verb: cut into gores
Example: "Gore a skirt"
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 9090 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1111)
Search for gore at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...