Definitions of graft:
- noun: the act of grafting something onto something else
- noun: (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient; in some cases the patient can be both donor and recipient
- noun: the practice of offering something (usually money) in order to gain an illicit advantage
- verb: cause to grow together parts from different plants
Example: "Graft the cherry tree branch onto the plum tree"
- verb: place athe organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #28942)
Search for graft at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse