Definitions of grasp:
- noun: a firm controlling influence
Example: "A terrible power had her in its grasp"
- noun: understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
Example: "He has a good grasp of accounting practices"
- noun: the limit of capability
- noun: the act of grasping
- verb: hold firmly
- verb: get the meaning of something
Search for grasp at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse