Definitions of gravel:
- noun: rock fragments and pebbles
- verb: cover with gravel
Example: "We gravelled the driveway"
- verb: cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- verb: be a mystery or bewildering to
- adjective: unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound
Example: "A gravelly voice"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #10904)
Search for gravel at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse