Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of graze:
- noun: the act of grazing
- noun: a superficial abrasion
- verb: scrape gently
Example: "Graze the skin"
- verb: break the skin (of a body part) by scraping
Example: "She was grazed by the stray bullet"
- verb: eat lightly, try different dishes
- verb: let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb: feed as in a meadow or pasture
Search for graze at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...