Definitions of guarantee:
- noun: a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
- noun: a pledge that something will happen or that something is true
Example: "There is no guarantee that they are not lying"
- noun: a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
- verb: give surety or assume responsibility
- verb: make certain of
Example: "Preparation will guarantee success!"
- verb: stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of
- verb: promise to do or accomplish
Example: "Guarantee to free the prisoners"
Search for guarantee at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse