Definitions of heap:
- noun: a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- noun: a car that is old and unreliable
- noun: (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb: bestow in large quantities
Example: "He heaped him with work"
- verb: fill to overflow
Example: "Heap the platter with potatoes"
- verb: arrange in stacks
Example: "Heap firewood around the fireplace"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #16508)
Search for heap at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse