Definitions of human:
- noun: any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae
- noun: a human being
- adjective: having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
Example: "Human beings"
- adjective: characteristic of humanity
Example: "Human nature"
- adjective: relating to a person
Example: "The experiment was conducted on 6 monkeys and 2 human subjects"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #17725)
Search for human at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...