Definitions of identical:
- adjective: having properties with uniform values along all axes
- adjective: exactly alike; incapable of being perceived as different
Example: "Rows of identical houses"
- adjective: being the exact same one; not any other:
Example: "This is the identical room we stayed in before"
- adjective: (of twins) derived from a single egg or ovum
Example: "Identical twins are monovular"
- adjective: coinciding exactly when superimposed
Example: "Identical triangles"
Search for identical at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse