Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of identification:
- noun: attribution to yourself (consciously or unconsciously) of the characteristics of another person (or group of persons)
- noun: evidence of identity; something that identifies a person or thing
- noun: the condition of having your identity established
Example: "The thief's identification was followed quickly by his arrest"
- noun: the act of designating or identifying something
- noun: the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering
Search for identification at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...