Definitions of important:
- adjective: of great significance or value
Example: "Important people"
- adjective: having or suggesting a consciousness of high position
Example: "Recited the decree with an important air"
- adjective: having authority or ascendancy or influence
Example: "An important official"
- adjective: important in effect or meaning
- adjective: of extreme importance; vital to the resolution of a crisis
Search for important at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse