Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of information:
- noun: (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome
Example: "The signal contained thousands of bits of information"
- noun: knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction
- noun: a message received and understood
- noun: formal accusation of a crime
- noun: a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn
Search for information at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...