Definitions of inspire:
- verb: supply the inspiration for
Example: "The article about the artist inspired the exhibition of his recent work"
- verb: heighten or intensify
- verb: serve as the inciting cause of
- verb: urge on or encourage especially by shouts
- verb: draw in (air)
Example: "The lung cancer patient cannot inspire air very well"
- verb: fill with revolutionary ideas
Search for inspire at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse