Definitions of inventory:
- noun: making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand
Example: "The inventory took two days"
- noun: a detailed list of all the items in stock
- noun: (accounting) the value of a firm's current assets including raw materials and work in progress and finished goods
- noun: the merchandise that a shop has on hand
Example: "They carried a vast inventory of hardware"
- noun: a collection of resources
- verb: make or include in an itemized record or report
Example: "Inventory all books before the end of the year"
Search for inventory at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse