Definitions of involve:
- verb: contain as a part
Example: "Dinner at Joe's always involves at least six courses"
- verb: connect closely and often incriminatingly
- verb: engage as a participant
Example: "Don't involve me in your family affairs!"
- verb: make complex or intricate or complicated
Example: "The situation was rather involved"
- verb: occupy or engage the interest of
Example: "His story completely involved me during the entire afternoon"
- verb: wrap
Example: "The tower was involved in mist"
- verb: have as a necessary feature or consequence; entail
Example: "This decision involves many changes"
- verb: require as useful, just, or proper
Search for involve at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse