Definitions of jazz:
- noun: a style of dance music popular in the 1920s; similar to New Orleans jazz but played by large bands
- noun: a genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
- noun: empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
Example: "Don't give me any of that jazz"
- verb: play something in the style of jazz
- verb: have sexual intercourse with
Search for jazz at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse