Definitions of jewel:
- noun: a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- noun: a person who is a brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- verb: adorn or decorate with precious stones
Example: "Jeweled dresses"
- name: A female given name (rare: 1 in 4000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #522)
- name: A male given name (rare: 1 in 25000 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1212)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #30212)
Search for jewel at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse