Definitions of justice:
- noun: the administration of law; the act of determining rights and assigning rewards or punishments
Example: "Justice deferred is justice denied"
- noun: the quality of being just or fair
- noun: a public official authorized to decide questions bought before a court of justice
- noun: the United States federal department responsible for enforcing federal laws (including the enforcement of all civil rights legislation); created in 1870
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 7692 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #933)
Search for justice at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse