Definitions of killer:
- noun: a difficulty that is hard to deal with
Example: "That exam was a real killer"
- noun: someone who causes the death of a person or animal
- noun: predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin; common in cold seas
- noun: the causal agent resulting in death
Example: "Heart disease is the biggest killer in the United States"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #62862)
Search for killer at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse