Definitions of lame:
- noun: a fabric interwoven with threads of metal
Example: "She wore a gold lame dress"
- noun: someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- verb: deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- adjective: (of horses) disabled in the feet or legs
- adjective: pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness
Example: "A lame argument"
- adjective: disabled in the feet or legs
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #35385)
Search for lame at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse