Definitions of learn:
- verb: acquire or gain knowledge or skills
Example: "She learned dancing from her sister"
- verb: get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
Example: "I learned that she has two grown-up children"
- verb: be a student of a certain subject
- verb: impart skills or knowledge to
- verb: commit to memory; learn by heart
- verb: find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #24495)
Search for learn at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse