Definitions of library:
- noun: a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study
- noun: a room where books are kept
Example: "They had brandy in the library"
- noun: a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
- noun: (computing) a collection of standard programs and subroutines that are stored and available for immediate use
- noun: a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing
Search for library at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse