Definitions of limitation:
- noun: an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
- noun: the quality of being limited or restricted
Example: "It is a good plan but it has serious limitations"
- noun: (law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought
Example: "Statute of limitations"
- noun: a principle that limits the extent of something
- noun: the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
Example: "It is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight"
Search for limitation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse