Definitions of lineage:
- noun: the descendants of one individual
Example: "His entire lineage has been warriors"
- noun: inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
- noun: a rate of payment for written material that is measured according to the number of lines submitted
- noun: the number of lines in a piece of printed material
- noun: the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
Search for lineage at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia