Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of loan:
- noun: the temporary provision of money (usually at interest)
- noun: a word borrowed from another language; e.g. `blitz' is a German word borrowed into modern English
- verb: give temporarily; let have for a limited time
Example: "Loan me some money"
- name: A female given name (rare: 1 in 50000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #2483)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #21433)
Search for loan at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...