Definitions of lump:
- noun: a large piece of something without definite shape
Example: "A lump of coal"
- noun: abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- noun: a compact mass
- noun: an awkward stupid person
- verb: put together indiscriminately
Example: "Lump together all the applicants"
- verb: group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
Search for lump at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse