Definitions of mash:
- noun: mixture of ground animal feeds
- noun: a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
- verb: reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
Example: "Mash the garlic"
- verb: to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb: talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #12003)
Search for mash at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse