Definitions of mesh:
- noun: the act of interlocking or meshing
- noun: the number of opening per inch of a screen; measures size of particles
Example: "A 100 mesh screen"
- noun: the topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- noun: contact by fitting together
Example: "The meshing of gears"
- noun: an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- verb: work together in harmony
- verb: coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- verb: entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
- verb: keep engaged
Search for mesh at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse