Definitions of milk:
- noun: produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young
- noun: a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings
- noun: any of several nutritive milklike liquids
- noun: a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
- verb: exploit as much as possible
Example: "I am milking this for all it's worth"
- verb: take milk from female mammals
Example: "Cows need to be milked every morning"
- verb: add milk to
Example: "Milk the tea"
Search for milk at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse