Definitions of mock:
- noun: the act of mocking or ridiculing
Example: "They made a mock of him"
- verb: treat with contempt
Example: "The new constitution mocks all democratic principles"
- verb: imitate with mockery and derision
Example: "The children mocked their handicapped classmate"
- adjective: constituting a copy or imitation of something
Example: "Boys in mock battle"
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 14285 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1864)
Search for mock at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse