Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of modulate:
- verb: vary the frequency, amplitude, phase, or other characteristic of (electromagnetic waves)
- verb: adjust the pitch, tone, or volume of
- verb: change the key of, in music
Example: "Modulate the melody"
- verb: fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of
Example: "Modulate the pitch"
- verb: of one's speech, varying the pitch
Search for modulate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...
Copyright © 2020 Datamuse