Definitions of nasty:
- adjective: offensive or even (of persons) malicious
Example: "In a nasty mood"
- adjective: exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent
Example: "A nasty problem"
- adjective: disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
Example: "A nasty pigsty of a room"
- adjective: characterized by obscenity
- adjective: thoroughly unpleasant
Example: "Filthy (or foul or nasty or vile) weather we're having"
Search for nasty at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse