Definitions of neutral:
- noun: one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
- adjective: neither moral nor immoral; neither good nor evil, right nor wrong
- adjective: of no distinctive quality or characteristics or type
- adjective: having no net electric charge; not electrified
- adjective: lacking hue
Example: "Neutral colors like back or white"
- adjective: lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics
Example: "A neutral personality that made no impression whatever"
- adjective: not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest
- adjective: having no personal preference
Example: "A neutral observer"
- adjective: having only a limited ability to react chemically; not active
Search for neutral at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse