Definitions of nip:
- noun: small sharp biting
- noun: a small drink
- noun: a tart spiciness
- noun: a small drink of liquor
- noun: a person of Japanese descent
- verb: give a small sharp bite to
Example: "The Queen's corgies always nip at her staff's ankles"
- verb: sever or remove by pinching or snipping
Example: "Nip off the flowers"
- verb: squeeze tightly between the fingers
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #69638)
Search for nip at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse