Definitions of obstruction:
- noun: getting in someone's way
- noun: the act of obstructing
Example: "Obstruction of justice"
- noun: any structure that makes progress difficult
- noun: the state or condition of being obstructed
- noun: something immaterial that stands in the way and must be circumvented or surmounted
Example: "The filibuster was a major obstruction to the success of their plan"
Search for obstruction at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse