Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of organization:
- noun: the activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodically
Example: "His organization of the work force was very efficient"
- noun: the act of organizing a business or business-related activity
Example: "He was brought in to supervise the organization of a new department"
- noun: an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized
Example: "His compulsive organization was not an endearing quality"
- noun: a group of people who work together
- noun: an organized structure for arranging or classifying
Example: "The facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"
- noun: the act of forming something
Example: "He still remembers the organization of the club"
- noun: the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
Search for organization at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...