Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of orientation:
- noun: the act of orienting
- noun: a person's awareness of self with regard to position and time and place and personal relationships
- noun: an integrated set of attitudes and beliefs
- noun: position or alignment relative to points of the compass or other specific directions
- noun: a course introducing a new situation or environment
- noun: a predisposition in favor of something
Example: "Showed a Marxist orientation"
Search for orientation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...