Definitions of overall:
- noun: work clothing consisting of denim trousers (usually with a bib and shoulder straps)
- noun: a loose protective coverall or smock worn over ordinary clothing for dirty work
- adjective: including everything
Example: "The overall cost"
- adjective: involving only main features
Example: "The overall pattern of his life"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #13962)
Search for overall at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse