Definitions of parcel:
- noun: the result of parcelling out or sharing
- noun: a wrapped container
- noun: a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- noun: an extended area of land
- verb: divide into parts
Example: "The developers parceled the land"
- verb: make into a wrapped container
- verb: cover with strips of canvas
Example: "Parcel rope"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #61323)
Search for parcel at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia